Really?
So, I've been dating Smokey for about 3 weeks and he's very nice but he also has some really big drawbacks. The main one is being a chain smoker. I've dated smokers in the past and it was alright and not too bad, but having to smoke one (or more) cigarette at least every hour is a bit excessive in my opinion. The fact that every time he kisses me I can smell the smoke on his breath is just terrible. I've hinted a couple of times (trying to be polite) that I've got a spare toothbrush he can have, but that seems to be too subtle. It is also too subtle a hint for the morning breath thing. I feel like such a bitch since I wouldn't kiss him this morning (his b-day) and finally just blurted out that it was "the whole morning breath thing". Real subtle on my part. But I did make a point of telling him last night about the spare toothbrush (pretty and still in it's wrapper). The thought of kissing someone with smoker breath on top of morning breath who didn't brush their teeth before going to bed is just yucky. Especially since I had been up, was dressed and had eaten and brushed my teeth already. I would have felt it all morning.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home