New Boy
Well, I seem to have started dating a new man.
*pause to do dance of joy in the living room*
This guy is such a surprise to me. I actually met him in a bar. Ironic since I've spent the better part of the last year making a concerted effort to meet men anywhere except a bar. He is younger than I am by about 6.5 years. I must admit that gave me a few moments of concern. I've never thought I'd be interested in dating someone that is only 3 years older than my nephew, but he doesn't seem to have a problem with it so I'm not going to make it an issue.
Most of the new things I learn about him please and surprise me. Some of his traits are things that I liked about Superman, but I'm starting to think that those are traits I'm attracted to in general. It is pretty hard not to compare the two, but so far B is coming out on top. Plus he has traits that I just haven't found in a man in a long time. B's working and going to school and (surprise) he actually reads a lot. We've had conversations about books! It has been such a long time since I dated a guy who read. I know that seems a little silly but it's pretty important to me, especially since I always have a book going.
Did I mention that he is cute beyond belief?? And I just melt when he caresses my neck or face.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home