What's a Girl to Do?

A little bit about the trials and tribulations of being a 30 something single woman.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Days

I love snow days!! As a transplant from the south I still get a thrill of the novelty of snow. When it starts to fall I feel like I need to be outside making snowmen and snow angels. My ex boyfriend used to get annoyed with me because I'd throw snowballs at him every chance I got (no matter that he's throw one back much harder and more accurate than I ever could). I just want to play!!!

The other thing I end up wanting to do is light a fire and curl up with a sexy man. Unfortunately, my new man is out of town and won't be back until next weekend! Oh well, I'll just have to comfort myself with a fire and flirting with him over the phone.

I can't concentrate and feel like no one should have to work. I use the whole "I don't know how to drive in the snow" as an excuse to work from home and I actually do get work done. It is much better to work when I can watch the snow than sitting in my grey cube with no windows. If I can swing it I'm going to definitely work from home tomorrow too. I'll see how many people work from home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home