OK so it wasn't a mini-break
Well, I ended up being much busier last few weeks than I thought I'd have. I spent a week at home and another 4 days in Tacoma. There are so many things I could go into this time, but I'll start with the thing that makes me smile the most.
I'm dating someone!! I'm not sure if he'll end up being a long term boyfriend, but he has cancelled his match.com membership and I've hidden my profile (I know, it's very cheesy and almost sickeningly cute). If we're not careful we'll be one of those couples people hate. He is so adult (when did that start being a good thing? I used to avoid people like that, now it is the most appealing thing in the world!) I talk to him almost everyday, but it's not a smothering kind of thing, it's a really good attentive way. He travels all the time for his job so when i get to see him it is a real treat and very special.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home