Semi-Confused
I don't know what to think lately. After my conversation with Cute Boy last weekend I've been emailing a couple of people (they mostly seem really nice). I've been doing this to basically keep myself distracted from Cute Boy so I don't obsess too much about him. Cute Boy and I have been texting all week, but nothing nearly as intense as the week before. So I figured that I was still 'on his radar' (borrowed a phrase from my friend M) but that was about it. However, last night he got back in town and texted and hinted that he wanted to come over. Since I don't really like to play 'hard to get' I invited him. Plus, I really, really wanted to see him. (I think it is pretty silly to basically lie to someone just because that is what the 'rules' are. If you want to be with them, then be with them. I've already decided not to have sex with him for a while, at least until I know he is dating only me.) He had been out with friends and showed up after midnight - yes I know, this was probably a booty call, but again, he didn't push the boundaries. We fooled around for a while and then went to sleep and he left about 8:00am.
What confuses me about this whole thing is that we had made some tentative plans to get together tonight, but when I asked him this morning before he left he said he didn't know what his family's plans were so he wasn't sure about tonight. For my sake I don't want to be too available, it's not good to be sitting around the apartment wondering when or if he will call. That makes me start to obsess and that is never a good thing. But, even though a couple of the people I've been emailing have hinted that they would like to get together this weekend I've sort of been saving tonight for Cute Boy ('cause I thought we had plans). However, if the plans were based on what his family was doing then he has no control over that. Plus, I want to see him more than anyone else.
Speak of the devil, look who's just texted to tell me he's not feeling well and for me to make other plans tonight. Now what do I do, scramble to make plans or just stay home? I'll probably stay in and call a couple of people tonight (I don't think I would have gone out even if I hadn't made prior plans with him).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home