Rules?
Why is it so hard to follow rules, even those you set for yourself? All of the rules I've set for myself are based on mistakes I've made in the past. You would think that after the tears and heartache I've been through in the past that I would find it easier to follow my own rules. I've got reasons, good reasons, why I should or shouldn't do things. But I'm not perfect and when a boy kisses me and makes me tingle and makes my breath catch in my throat I get to a point where I say to hell with my rules! Then I spend the next day wondering if I've compromised myself when I threw the rule out the window. I don't regret anything I've done, I just wonder if I use the rules as an excuse for them or for myself?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home