First post
I never really thought I'd be the kind of person who would want to put my life out there, but here I go! I don't really understand what this urge is to write lately. I think it may have to do with feeling like if I'm reading about other people that it is only fair that I share my experiences. I'm not sure at this point what direction this blog is going to take, but I hope people will bear with me and maybe learn a little from my mistakes (and I make a lot, just never the same one twice!)
I guess I should start with a little background info, just to catch everyone up. I'm a 32 yr old single woman, living near a large midwest city. I started life as an Air Force Brat, so I've got a deepseated love/need to travel and move around a lot. Luckily, my job requires me to travel around the country so I don't have to spend too much of my own money (of which there is very little). I work for a non-profit museum based organization so I feel that I'm giving back to my community. I'm the youngest of 5 girls and the only one of my family up in this area, so I've had to learn to create a family out of friends and co-workers - I think I've done a pretty decent job because I know some wonderful people.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home