What's a Girl to Do?

A little bit about the trials and tribulations of being a 30 something single woman.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dating

The whole dating thing is a little crazy. I've signed up on eHarmony and Match.com and I'm finding this whole thing a little nerve wracking. I don't know what to say to these people that I meet. I always feel like I'm bragging or something. I tend to write my messages and then re-read and re-read them and over analyze everything. Then I worry about how I come across. I also end up feeling a little bit like a loser for needing to go to these sites to meet men. (Yes, I know, it is just another way of meeting guys and it's no worse than being drunk in a bar and meeting a guy, but there is still a small part of me that thinks this is a little weird.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home